Patrick Beverley Moved To Utah
3 years agoThe Timberwolves are sending guard Patrick Beverley to Utah as a part of a package to obtain Rudy Gobert. Also included, the Jazz will get Malik Beasley, Jarred Vanderbilt, Leandro Bolmaro, Walker Kessler, and four first-round picks. Beverley, who is now moving on to the fourth team of his career, is coming off a solid year, averaging 9.2 points, 4.6 assists, 4.1 boards, and 1.2 steals throughout 58 games while continuing to be a menace on the defensive end. However, with the change of scenery, he may not receive a consistent workload, which won't do anything good for fantasy managers. In addition, Beverley has had issues staying healthy, and his shooting percentages could also use some work. Still, the 33-year-old will retain some of his fantasy value, although it will increase if he receives routine minutes during the 2022-23 campaign.
Source: Tim MacMahon
Source: Tim MacMahon
Patrick Beverley Suspended Four Games
11 months agoMilwaukee Bucks point guard Patrick Beverley has been suspended four games without pay by the NBA. During Game 6 of the first round against the Indiana Pacers, the 35-year-old was involved in an altercation, resulting in Beverely forcefully throwing a basketball into the stands toward fans. Additionally, after the game, he was involved in "an inappropriate interaction" with an ESPN reporter during media availability. His suspension will begin at the start of next season. Beverely heads into the offseason as an unrestricted free agent.
Source: ESPN
Source: ESPN
Patrick Beverley Under Police Investigation For Ball-Throwing Incident
11 months agoAccording to Shams Charania of The Athletic, Milwaukee Bucks point guard Patrick Beverley is under police investigation for his ball-throwing incident in Game 6 against the Pacers. With the Bucks down by 20 points and heading out of the playoffs, Beverley chucked the ball at Pacers fans multiple times near the end of the game. The controversial guard, who's set to become an unrestricted free agent, has since then regretted the incident. "Unfortunate situation that should have never happened," Beverley said on his podcast. "What I did was bad, and that should have never happened. I have to be better, and I will be better. That should have never happened. Regardless of what was said, that should have never happened. Simple as that."
Source: Shams Charania
Source: Shams Charania
Patrick Beverley Ready For Action Thursday
11 months agoMilwaukee Bucks point guard Patrick Beverley (oblique) has been upgraded from probable to available for Thursday's Game 6 against Indiana. Beverley is set to make up Milwaukee's starting backcourt with the returning Damian Lillard (Achilles). He will likely take a backseat offensively, but Beverley's tenacity on the defensive end is a big asset for the Bucks, and he should continue to get a healthy dose of action. Through the first five games in the series, Beverley has averaged 34.0 minutes a night, posting 8.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, 5.6 assists, and 1.2 steals.
Source: NBA Injury Report
Source: NBA Injury Report
Patrick Beverley Expected To Play On Thursday
11 months agoMilwaukee Bucks point guard Patrick Beverley (oblique) will likely continue to play through injury on Thursday against Indiana. He's listed as probable with an oblique strain for Game 6 of the first-round series. Beverley has just had his strongest outing of the matchup, leading by example at both ends of the floor in Tuesday's 115-92 win. He recorded 13 points with 12 assists, four rebounds, one block, and two steals.
Source: NBA Injury Report
Source: NBA Injury Report
Read More News